Thursday, October 2, 2008

slowly picking away at my stash...




It's been pretty quiet around this front. I just had my 31st birthday and haven't quite gotten through all of the chocolate yet. On the day itself I was able to attend Pacafiesta and pick up 2 lbs of superwash wool to spin. I forgot that I'm not very good at it, but oh well it's there for practice when I get the chance. I also received some nice yarn from Ann, and a project bag and stitch markers from Lesley which comes in handy when I'm dragging my knitting to the park with me.

I have been able to finish a hat for Iliana out of a skein of Del Cerro. I completed her pink and orange Opal socks today as well. I have to get started on some Christmas knitting but I'm just not feeling that great the past few weeks so all my knitting has been done curled up on the couch in ugly sweats.

No comments: